Interested in working for 2M Company? Search our available positions below.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Responsible for implementing sales initiatives and strategies for an assigned group of customers or market category. Drives demand for company products and services by providing broad support to customers that includes professional-level assistance with purchases, information, and training on product offerings and functionality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides professional-level support to customers on product information related to functionality, performance and price
• Collects information and feedback from the customer related to requirements, concerns and/or complaints
• As applicable manages the order process in a professional manner
• Recommends product and service that effectively meet customer needs
• Assists customers and other sales professionals with pricing requests
• Provides accurate information for documenting customer orders
• Applies advanced level product knowledge to assist customers
• Accurately processes payments for purchases
• Processes returns to include completing appropriate paperwork, exchanging merchandise and generating credit receipts as needed
• Greets incoming customers in a professional and timely manner.
• Answers incoming sales calls via telephone, written inquiries, and facsimile requests
• Understands and supports established sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to customers
• Pulls orders, moves inventory, and receives orders from vendors; including loading and off-loading inventory
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Experience in the water well industry is preferred, but we are happy to train the right person
· Class B CDL License and valid DOT medical card required.
· Must have and maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
· No record of citation or conviction of any DUI / DWI within the previous 5 years
· Must pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical examination and functional screen
· Must consent to a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
What You Get
• $1,000 (~$2.00/hr.) Semi-Annual Safety Bonus Program (increases with seniority!)
• Annual merit increases
• Delivery routes with multiple stops
• 100-150 mile driving radius from the branch!
• Home every night! Great work/life balance
• Must enjoy interacting with customers, providing excellent customer service, and having a good time!
Time Off – 20 days in your first year!
• 10 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) (increasing after year 1)
• 10 days of Paid Company Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance & 401k, Wellness Perks, etc.
• Large stable company that is managed by local, long-term management teams
• A family-oriented organization with long term employees
Still, want more??
• We love to promote from within, several of our current sales and management team members started with us as Delivery Drivers.
• Load and unload trucks and/or trailers. Properly secure loads in accordance with state/federal regulation and common safety practices
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs repeatedly
• Assist in other duties at the branch, including warehouse and yard inventory responsibilities
• Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition
• Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers
• Submit receipts and money received from deliveries
• Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
• Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to base or other vehicles
• Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, etc.)
• Maintains company gas card, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance; also, responsible for ensuring Driver License and Medical Certificate are current and on person at all times while driving a company vehicle
• Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
· While performing the functions of this job, the employee is:
· Regularly required to sit and to talk or hear
· Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and to reach with hands and arms
· Frequently required to stand or walk and to climb or balance
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
· The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
· The employee must be able to bend/twist
The company will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles; outdoor weather conditions; the risk of electrical shock and vibration. The employee is frequently required to work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.